Ultrasonic Algae Control
Do you have problems with algae? Then the PondTec and PoolTec range of ultrasonic algal control products are what you need, the environmentally friendly, effective and chemical free way to eliminate algae and biofilm.
The ‘state of the art’ technology used in the PondTec and PoolTec units, generate ultrasound signals that are extremely effective at controlling algae, biofilm and water-borne pathogens, without doing any harm to fish, plants or wildlife.
With the use of chemicals to control algae now being banned, the obvious solution to algal problems is ultrasound.
Why are the Pond Tec and Pool Tec products special?
- State of the art technology
- Low power consumption of only 8 to 40 watts max – dependent on model
- Re-programmable to cope with stubborn algal species
- The transducers emit a multi-layered, ultrasonic pattern of up to 25 frequencies
- Ultrasound generated in asymmetrical pulses for optimal efficiency
- Transducers designed specifically for each model
- Frequency range of 20-50KHz depending on programming
- Easy to install
- Available in either 240v AC or 24V DC models
- Solar/wind power options available for DC models
- PoolTec models available for swimming pools
Spring 2013 will see the launch of the New and Advanced Smart Tec Range of ultrasonic units.
Pond Tec Ultrasound – The answer to all your algal problems, be it blanket weed, blue-green or green algae.